- The two best neighborhoods for tourist are Miraflores and Barrancos.
- Best places to get a fantastic ceviche.
We stayed at Miraflores Center and that was fantastic. Big room, super friendly staff and delicious homemade breakfast.
🚲 Getting there
We stayed two nights and one day but it was very short. Three days would have been better.
An afternoon in the city 🏛
We stayed only one afternoon between flights, so we sadly didn’t had much time to visit. We’ve asked our lovely host some recommendations, but essencially we only had the time to enjoy the local food. Here’s the places we’ve been:
- La Picanteria: Very expensive place where we scored a full fish cooked in three different ways (ceviche, fried and in soup).
- Bara Maretazo: Delicious fresh ceviche for 25S.
As far as we saw, the city is very pretty, with all the shops we need. Don’t be like us and allow at least one full day to visit it. Here’s some recommendations from locals:
- Panchita: Very typical peruvian cuisine, the best in town.
- Rosa Nautica: Delicious seafood with view on the sea.
- Amor Amar: Best ceviche in the city.
- Vaca Loca: Very good steaks and other meat-based dishes.
- El Tayta: Best bar for Pisco Sour.
- Ayahuasca Bar: Cute little bar in Barrancos.
- El Infusionista: Atypic and vibrant place to grab a drink.